Types of Assessment Services in Toronto, Richmond Hill, Thornhill & Markham
- Psychological Assessments
- Neuropsychological Assessments
Vocational (for career choices)
YRPS perform testing for children, adolescents and adults.
Psychological and Psycho-educational testing can be performed to assess the following symptoms:
- Learning difficulties, brain injury or cognitive dysfunction
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Emotional problems
- Low self-
- Attention concerns
- School refusal
- Poor social skills
- Academic delays
- Social problems
- Poor organisational skills
achievement – for children and students, we also offer school consultations, teacher training and parent education.
Anxiety and Learning video featuring Dr. Hannah Rockman on Rogers TV
If you would like further information and guidance to understand if an assessment is appropriate for you or your child, please contact us for a free consultation.