Corry Barkhuis, M.A., Counsellor
Ms. Barkhuis completed a Masters in Counseling Psychology at the Adler School of Professional Psychology in Toronto where she also trained as a life coach.
Corry completed the coursework for a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the Adler School of Professional Psychology in Chicago, along with an assessment and a therapy practicum. At the practical she assessed and counselled individuals involved in the justice system.
She provides counselling to individuals and couples for psychological challenges including depression, grief, addictions and relationship issues in areas such as communication, abuse and infidelity.
Corry has over 15 years experience of helping people reach their fitness goals and a B.A. in Kinesiology and Health Sciences. Corry brings a holistic approach to her work; she believes in encouraging people to realize their strengths, especially during difficult times when they are confronting challenges. It is also her intention to help individuals realize what is important to them and what motivates them while exploring choices to create change.
- 540 Dundas St. East, Whitby, ON;
- YRPS Thornhill, 7191 Yonge St. Suite 801, Thornhill, ON L3T 0C4
- 747 Don Mills Road, Suite#30, North York, ON, M3C IT2
- 25 Sheppard Ave. W., Suite 300, Toronto, ON, M2N 6S6
- 9 Glouceser St. Toronto, ON M4Y 1L5
- 330 Bay Street, Suite 820, Toronto, M5H2S8
- 1200 Bay Street, Suite 202, Toronto, M5R 2A5
Languages: English and French.